- Meibes: Integration of Solar Heating Systems
- Trina Solar signs deal to Provide 20MW of Solar Power to every province in China
- MAD Architects Unveil Urban Forest Skyscraper For China
- Avoiding Water Damage: World's First LEED Net-Zero Home
- Eric Corey Freed Gives Insight on Greenwashing
- FSC Wood and Lumber Products from Jackel Enterprise
- SolarWorld To Add Module Assembly in Its Hillsboro Facility
- Ceramic Tiles of Italy: Eco-Friendly Italian Tiles
- Latest on Passive House Energy Savings- Expert Energy Show
- White House Defends Offshore Drilling Plan even after oil spill disaster
- Floating Houseboat Introduces New Concept in Sustainable Design
- 7-Year Offshore Drilling Ban for BP?
- Use of Natural Light: World's First LEED Net Zero Home
- Top 10 Reasons to Outsource to a Solar EMS
- Exelon Purchases Wind Energy Giant
OWA is a company specialized in the design and manufacturing of houses and buildings in wood that integrate the latest natural and sustainable materials. All creations are delivered 'ready-to-build', can be raised in a very short time by few operators, are easy to disassemble and reassemble and can be shipped in containers anywhere in the world.
The company is led by founding partners - Alberto Mozo Leverington architect, and managing partner Alain du Pontavice. The company employs staff of different nationalities speaking Spanish, English, Mandarin Chinese, French, and Italian. Architects, designers, model makers, construction specialists, commercial and logistics staff work altogether in the same premises in Santiago, Chile. All designs are first built and proved in-house before being commercialized.