Applied Energy Systems
Address: 180 Quaker Lane 19355 Malvern, PA United States
Applied Energy Systems is a global supplier of gas source systems, bulk gas and liquid systems, ultra-high purity piping and precision welding services. AES recently acquired Semi-Gas Systems, a premier supplier of gas distribution and control technology.
You Get Ultra High Purity Gas Handling Systems Your Way...With Safety And Savings
There's a reason why people call Applied Energy Systems about ultra high purity gas specialty equipment and gas handling systems and say, "I hear you're the people to go to."
Actually, there are five reasons:
1. You are turning to one company to do it all: from design, manufacture of specialty gas equipment, and testing of ultra high purity gas handling systems to installation and worldwide field services along with the required specialized welding.
To increase our high purity water and gas delivery system manufacturing capabilities, future expansion plans will increase our facility to 32,000 SF. Future expansion plans have been designed to increase our facility to 32,000 square feet.
2. You can bank on a conservative, well-managed company that's been around since 1968. We pass along the savings in gas handling systems to you.
3. You get it done right the first time. As a specialized, integrated company, we've completed hundreds of these ultra high purity gas handling systems worldwide.
4. You connect with people who have a passion for precision welding, our core competency.
You'll find the rigorous standards that welding demands in our attention to getting all the details right in the UHP gas handling systems we manufacture and install.
5. You can have confidence in our competent specialists who have first-hand experience in industries such as semiconductor, aerospace, optoelectronics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and others.
You gain the ultra high purity gas delivery system that's right for your special application...delivered on time.
And there's more...
You get a put-the-risk-on-our-should