Bonfiglioli RPS 450 Utility Scale Solar Inverter Now Available in U.S.
Bonfiglioli RPS 450 solar inverter can be connected in System Blocks and is Maintenance Friendly
Bonfiglioli featured the RPS 450 solar inverter at this year's Solar Power International. The RPS 450 solar inverter, new to the US market, ranges in power from 280 to 1190 kilowatts and is intended for utility or large commercial sized installations. The buildaroo news team interviewed Greg, President of Bonfiglioli USA, about this inverter and what distinguishes it from others on the market. Check out the video below to view the RPS 450 solar inverter and hear what Greg had to say.
Some information about Bonfiglioli's RPS 450 solar inverter:
- Power electric building block design - modules are connected to arrive at the desired power generation.
- Ease of operation
- Power range from 280kWp to 1190kWp
- High efficiency
- Components can be easily swapped out, which makes the system maintenance friendly.
- No-load voltage up to 900 V (up to 1000V optionally)
- Each RPS 450 solar inverter module possesses its own MPP tracker, which reduces yield losses caused by the mismatching of the solar generator. MPPT-range 425 V - 875 V
- Free assignment of functions to digital and analog inputs and outputs
- Insulation monitoring
- Monitoring of mains with adjustable operating range
- Communication interfaces
- Profibus DP, Ethernet (option)
- Control unit KP500
- Quality checks involve ISO 2001 process in manufacturing and a full load test for 8 hours at 50 degree Celsius to ensure that the system is functioning optimally.
The lifespan of the RPS 450 solar inverter is expected to be 25 years.